Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Why not get paid every time someone visits your website?

PayPopup
www.paypopup.com
Update: recently paypopup seems to be down often, we will keep u updated.

Generate real additional revenue from your site by displaying our pop-under advertising windows, PopIn Layer Ads or various size of In-page Banner Advertisements. By embedding a short html code on your website, you'll be paid for every visitor who comes to your site. Each visitor will be presented with a full screen pop-up window each time they enter or leave your website.

  • Payments by check or PayPal
  • Minimum payout $50.00.
  • Non-english websites accepted

Standard PayPopup.com payment rate is up to USD$1.80 per 1,000 RAW impressions. Actual campaign rates vary with website performance and market conditions. When you refer other webmasters to join this program, PayPopUp.com will also pay you up to 20% of whatever they earn, and those referrals will run 5 levels deep!

I have been using it on proxy7.com AnonymousIndex.com Anonymous7.com famous5.net and bypassnow.net on average I got $1.3 per 1000 impressions. I am showing here screenshot of my PayPopup Stats.


YesUp Ecommerce Solutions Inc.
Attn: PayPopUp.com Sales
Address:
350 Highway 7 East
Suite 308. Richmond Hill
Ontario Canada
L4B 3N2

www.paypopup.com
Email: sales@PayPopUp.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I get paid everytime someone loads a page on my site?

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out.

I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

Here is my webpage - Host-Monster Ratings

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paypopup has stopped their services, I did use their popup ads on my sites and their referral program was great, made good commission.

Anyone knows anyother service like paypopup?

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home